The First Leopard

11:28 PM

Beginner. Amateur. Starter. Newbie. I am this and I am proud. (Okay, this is actually an imitation from X-Men First Class, Mystiques's line: "Mutant and proud.")

I am not really sure if this fashion blog thing will work out for me but since I am not one who writes so much, I think it will do. My main goal for this fashion blog is to showcase outfits that are fuss-free and are sure to fit your budget. I am still a student so I know how it's like to see clothes and shoes that you want but you can't buy. Still, you can have an awesome outfit. Yaay!

This look did not cost me more than P1000. Yes, really.

The wind did not really cooperate with me that day. :D
All accessories (except from the gold&pink and silver Tiffany ring) are from my Tita's line, GlamnFabShoppe.
The signature look-at-my-shoes pose. :))
Wearing one earring makes a huge difference to your look. And that earring is tassle. And it is beautiful.
GlamnFabShoppe dress, Terranova belt, Figlia shoes




I really do hope that I can keep this blog up to date. This is actually one of the reasons why I am excited for summer, so that I can take more photos. With 6 of my days in school (with a uniform), it is a total hassle, but if you love what you're doing, hassle turns to dazzle. :)

<3 Rham


PS. It is one of my goals for this year to be one of the Top 10 Fashion blogs of the Philippines. Sounds unattainable? I say not! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe