CORE

2:14 PM


"He was one of our number and shared in our ministry.” -Acts 1:17 NIV



Hindi ko alam na game na pala! :))
Hair c/o Dove Shampoo and Conditioner
Hahahaha.
Sun kissed


 Photos by Ellaine Royo

Dress from H M, Bag from....?, Sunglasses from Vans, Flats from Primadonna, Earrings from GlamnFab Shoppe, From Saudi Arabia Ring


 I didn't want the earrings before. I thought that it was over the top. But since I am seeing a lot of people wearing it, I decided to wear this again.

I ditched my usual pants and blouse and donned the dress instead because of the heat. The air-con cant fight the heat from the sun. Aaah!

I also am dedicating this post to the Youth CORE Group of FPCP. I didn't say this yesterday but, you guys mean so much to me. I love you! :)

FPCP Youth CORE, Crossroads Youth Ministry


I just realized, malapit na mag start ulit ng classes. TSG

- Rham <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe