Opposites

2:31 PM


The pattern on my blouse :)

Photos by Noah Vicedo and Ian Rumuar

Top from Landmark (it's my mom's actually.), Pants from Forever 21, Heels from Figlia, Belt from my mom's closet again, Watch from Mint, Sunglasses from Vans, Bangle c/o Mikee Saitoh, Pink Studded Ring from KSA.

Sorry for my face. Hahahaha. I don't know what's up with my face that time. :))))
Hooray for April 1st! The sun finally showed up and I could not resist wearing my mom's blouse with little flowers on it.  Out of all my mom's tops that I've been wearing, this is actually my favorite. Tried to edge it up a little by buttoning it all up. My 6 yr old cousin told me that I'm like a boy. :)))) Oh well, at least I achieved the opposite thing that I've been pulling up.Florals on Black, Buttoned up blouse paired with my favorite heels. What else have I made opposite? :))

What a way to welcome April. ;)

- Rham <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe