PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

10:59 PM

FAST Internet connection? Where could I find that? Someone tell me please! :))

If only I have a faster (or fastest, if there is..) internet connection than what I have now, I really could do a lot.
Like...
1. Talk with my mom all day via Skype.
2. Be online on Facebook for hours
3. Tweet. Yes, will tweet as long as I can. :))
4. Organize and share documents online via Gmail.
5. Will be on pinterest.com for hours.
6. Watch my favorite shows like Glee, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, so on and so forth. :))
7. Download the latest songs.
8. Watch interesting videos on Youtube.com
9. Play Game of Nerds as long as I have coins :))
10. BLOG, of course! :>

And with the Great Payday Sale of PLDT, I can now do all these because of the faster internet connection at  an affordable price! It's awesome, I know!

What is the GREAT PAYDAY SALE, you ask?

The Great Payday Sale of PLDT myDSL is happening this coming April 27-29, 2012. All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home Booth in your area or malls nationwide on the said dates with one valid ID. No cash out needed! :) You can upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever. Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings! You can also apply online on www.pldtmydsl.com


There you have it! :) TSG













- Rham <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe