CAN'T RESIST BLACK

12:33 PM


Because it's summer, I have been trying to avoid wearing dark and monochromatic colors. The temperature's flaring up and as much as I don't want to feel the heat, I will still opt for black on a night out.

Nene lang ang peg ni ate. :))





(Dress, Bangles, Black Ring, Earrings from GlamnFab Shoppe, Watch from Mint, Heels from Figlia)

I have been over-using and abusing my favorite pair of heels that after my hosting engagement for Klarissa's debut, it broke down. I just had it fixed last week and they did an amazing job. Hope it won't get broken again. :)

I have always believed that every lady should have key pieces in her wardrobe, and one of these is a little black dress. Believe me when I say that you can never go wrong with it. Still, you should be careful and keep in mind of the theme, motif, and what you are walking into.

I didn't really go out for a night out this day. I was shooting for advertisement purposes of my Tita's line, GlamnFab Shoppe, that's why most of what I am wearing are from her. :))

Before I forget, Happy Mothers' Day to all moms out there! :) TSG

- Rham <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe