Doll, not Dull

9:31 PM

With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgment. Always let Him lead you , and He will clear the road for you to follow. - Proverbs 3:5-6

This is the first time that I encountered this version of the verses above. It gave me a fresh look on how to trust the Lord. :)
I was really feeling dull this day. Why? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, my plans for the day were not carried out, and the list goes on and on and on. I forgot that it is the Lord's will that prevails, and not mine. Praise God because I was reminded of this. :)

So because of my frustrations, I paired my dress to the gloomy weather. But I mixed it up with white to look more dainty than dull.


 Oh, I could smile! 


 My favorite hair accessory. :P Forgive my dry hair. 




 And... yeah. I changed my shoes. Why? I don't do sweet-sweet. I do sweet + edgy.





Forgive the creases on my dress... :)

Before I forget, I would like to commend my 'professional' photographer for that day, Divine Salandanan. :))) You're learning! Haha!

PS.

I changed my blog title to That Sublime Girl. Why? Because I just found out the definition of the word sassy. I was also considering the words SAVVY, SPLENDID, and SLEEK. I can still change it, I just need your feedback. But for now, I am sticking with SUBLIME. :) Let me know what you think. THANK YOU! <3 TSG

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe