Savor the Summer

9:00 PM


For the first time in a long time, I went home early on a Sunday. I was home at around 5 PM and all the people at home were shocked to see me. Is it impossible for me to go home early?!



The sun was actually hiding when we took the only photo that I have, thus the quality. Parang instagram lang. Lol.
And, I don't know what's wrong with my eyes. It was fine during the morning, though I lacked sleep. :D

I just realized that I only have a couple of weeks left for vacay. And I have not done any supplies shopping yet. Did you have your supplies shopping? I guess you have because it's almost June. Oh well, I shall miss the days that I can wear breezy clothes and bright colors. Sigh. ;>

Hooray for Summer 2012! :) TSG


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe