Papi

9:24 PM

Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise". - Ephesians 6:2

Long time, no see my friends!
With school now starting, I hardly find time to keep my blog updated. I was busy last June 11 and 12 with the back to school shopping and a few meetings that I didn't have time to update or even take an outfit photo. It's been a week and a day. 6 days in school is really a disadvantage of a fashion blogger. But don't get me wrong! I love being back in CEU and listening to my professors discuss. I was also excited because I'm now a Psych Junior. Yey!

Anyway, this was what I wore last June 17- Father's Day (+ Justin's Birthday! Haha. :P)
I really wanted to look manly and still me at the same time. In relation to Father's Day, of course.


This was a stolen shot for AJ. Haha! I giggled silently when I saw her sitting there. :))) 

Excuse the bilbil :))) 

I just realized that I have a lot of photos in this angle. Huh. Proud of my photographer =)) 


 Wacky and Awkward. 




Did I achieve the look I was trying to get? Let me know! :) TSG

Photos by Divine Salandanan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe