Pop Out

11:43 PM


SAY HELLO TO THE BROOMSTICK AND DUST PAN, EVERYONE. :)))


This was actually my outfit for June 3. Just a day after the Bloggers United 3. I was really tired when I got home and my feet were already begging me to rest them. As much as I wanted to sleep, I just can't. I don't know why. Behold, my tired eyes.




How to hide the circles under your eyes:
1. Glasses. (Yes, they do work! Although, I forgot to bring mine when I went out)
2. Eyeliner. (Though your lids are drooping, eyeliner will make your eye pop and will look like it's full of energy.)




The bag was from shopakatsie :) I bought that bag from her a year ago and I can say that it's overused. She wants a retirement already. Haha




Pink lipstick and my candy necklace :)



If you have been reading my blog since then, you may recognize the belt I have. I used it as a tie here

I love how my top made me look lean and thinner. I have gained pounds since summer started and a couple of weeks ago, I cut down my usual intake of food. Bawal na matakaw. :D I might not fit to my uniform anymore. Haha! Breezy top + wind = yey! :))



If you may have noticed, I had three layers of color over the monotonous black and gray. Colorful necklace, boho belt, suede flats. :)

Good bye Summer! Hello Junior year! TSG

Photos by Divine Salandanan


P.S. Bloggers United 3 Photos when I get them. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe