When life throws you lemons...

9:42 PM

"So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while." - 1 Peter 1:6

You know that saying, "When life throws you lemons, make a lemonade"? Well, I feel as if I'm being thrown of not just lemons but all sorts of fruits available in the market. Bizarre, I know, but it's true. I've been feeling down for quite a while now because of so many reasons. It's frustrating but I know I've got to go on with my life no matter how unfair and crazy it is.

Sorry, just had to say it. I consider my readers as my friends that's why. Anywaaaay! On to the outfit:)



Remember the time I told you guys that I'm into sweet + edgy style? Here's another one of those. My top already looked so sweet that I added black accessories to match. I just had to. :D






Btw. I saw some lemons back at the grocery. I was tempted to buy it and throw it back to all the problems I have. But I didn't. Bought chocolates instead. Hahaha. TSG


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe