Print (Casual Comfort 2)

5:15 PM


Remember my first 'Casual Comfort' post? (If not, here it is) I said that I have another outfit post worthy of the title 'casual comfort'. And this is it! Went out for a small errand and found myself very comfy in what I was wearing. And for a change, I wore flops for an outfit post. I just love it that much, that's why. :)




Flops from SM Department Store. I don't actually know what got to me when I bought this pair. :))

Super love the print of my flops and sunnies! Aaaahh! If there's something I love after glitter and anything shiny, it would probably be animal print. The moment I found those sunnies in Forever 21, I automatically shoved it in my shopping bag. I just knew I had to get it :))

One awesome shirt from Zara. Whenever I want to wear something comfy, I wear this. The fabric is so breezy, you won't even complain for the hot weather in the Philippines.


Do you feel the summer vibe I'm oozing in this post? You should. Haha! TSG



Photographed by: Divine Salandanan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe