Bloggers United 4

8:59 PM

#BU4!!! Who's as excited as I am?!?!?! :))))



From December 15 to 16, expect fashion royalties from the blogosphere with the likes of Divine Lee, Camille CoLaureen UyKryz Uy, and Lissa Kahayon to showcase a glimpse of their closets through their own booths. With over sixty participating bloggers, Bloggers United 4 is definitely a fashion event that shouldn’t be missed. Only the 12th World Bazaar could make it possible for you to get close and intimate with these modish bloggers, so save the dates and prepare for the catwalk!
For more updates: Like Bloggers United on Facebook and follow them on Twitter
See you there! :-)
***
Bloggers United is in partnership with: 
Official Sponsors & Media Partners:

###

Are you coming? When? Tell me, so I can meet you there! Comment via Disqus or tweet me at @rhamichubizarro :) TSG 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe