Fashion Spotlight: Gossip Girl Finale

2:20 PM

Last night, I watched Gossip Girl's Finale for the 4th time where I cried hardest. I know, I know, it's just a show. :)) See, I have been watching that show since it started! I already said that before in my most popular post here. I promised myself that I would dedicate two blog posts about the finale, one for the episode itself and one for what they wore in that last episode. I finally managed to write the one about the finale and is posted in my tumblr. Hope you read that because it took me days to write that. Hahaha.

Anyway, here's the second post I promised myself. The fashion spotlight. To everyone who saw the episode, you know it deserves something like this. :)

(source: aswornontv.tumblr.com)

1. Lily van der Woodsen/ Bass/ Humphrey (Ugh. I don't know who she ended up in the flash forward, Rufus or William?)


Worn in Dan and Serena's wedding :)

2. Jenny Humphrey
Okay, let me just say that I waited for her to come back for a whole season, then that's all that you give me?! Agh. She looked great, though.

Zahir Muhrad Pre-Fall 2012 Dress

I guess she moved on from her gothic days. Lol. Love the bag she's carrying, 'J for Waldorf". Ha! Dreams do come true, don't they? :))
Oh. she's also wearing this dress with Louboutin shoes. <3 p="p">

3. Georgina Sparks
I used to really hate Georgina, but after what she did for Blair and Chuck, I got a whole new respect for her. Haha! :)


Georgina wore this the night Bart died.


Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 bag



One of the few times that Georgina is not wearing black :))

4. Chuck Bass

J. Press Polka Dot Scarf from J. Press

Chuck's signature look from Season 1! I love that they put them in the flash back. :)

Etro Satin ‘Revere Silk Jacquard Tuxedo Jacket


5. Serena van der Woodsen (or Humphrey. :D)

Phillip Lim 'Crombie Coat' from La Garconne

Valentino 'Glam Lock Flap Bag'


Georges Chakra Spring 2011 Gown

Looooove this gown!! I'm adding this to my list of favorite dresses that S wore in Gossip Girl ;)

6. Blair Waldorf
Ellie Saab Spring 2012 Dress

One look at Blair and I immediately knew it's Ellie Saab. Aww. Love Blair's second wedding dress. <3 blair-ish.="blair-ish." much="much" p="p" ver="ver">

 Jennifer Behr 'Arielle headband' from Jennifer Behr

I love this! A headband on B, of course this should not be forgotten, it's Blair! And this headband has like more than a hundred crystals on it. Wow.

Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Dress

Blair's dress from the flashforward. I still see Blair. Ha! :)


That's it! :) For the record, I'm still not over the fact that Gossip Girl has ended. I will really miss this show. I shall miss the wonderful fashion they have. Congratulations also to Eric Daman, Gossip Girl's Costume Designer, he pulled off Gossip Girl with a flourish. :) 

xoxo, TSG





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe