Sweater Weather

12:37 PM

Helloooo!

I said I'll try to post every now and then sooo, here I am.
I decided to post some of my old #ootds on instagram here. (Just so I have something to post. hehe)

The last outfit post here was during our retreat/seminar in Batangas in January. Wow, January. We're almost halfway to November and my post is as backlogged as January. Sigh.





Anyway, I thought of posting this because the weather is getting a bit chilly lately. I woke up two nights in a row shivering, that I had to pull the blanket towards me. The pictures below are from our second day in Batangas. It was not as cold as the first night we got there, or probably because our bodies had adjusted to the cold by the next day. I still wore my sweater, just to be sure my colds will not worsen.

(Gosh, these pictures are so long ago, my hair was still so long! Huhu I miss you, hair.

Photos from Marnelly Chua

Disclaimer: raw photos and unedited.



 Sweater from H&M, Denim pants from Penshoppe, Red slip-on flats from SM Department Store

That was the one and only time that I got to wear that sweater. I've been wanting to wear it but 1) it's still too hot and 2) it's very itchy. Also, the hype about HM Manila is insane.


Will I have a brand new post some time soon? Ha. I'm not sure yet. I'm still trying to figure out which ootds from our office roofdeck am I going to post. I'm also working on a reconstruction of the blog: design, domain, etc. :)

Even though I write for a living, this blog is actually a breath of fresh air. I hope I can find more time to write here again. :) tsg




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram



Subscribe