El Need You

9:26 PM


So I realized that I never got to blog about my two El Nido trips. Well, here's one of them, some tips, and a few photos for you to enjoy. Hope I could help, specially if you're planning on going to El Nido soon.
Last September 2016, my friend and I flew to Puerto Princesa via Air Asia. This was my second time in Palawan which turned out to be an advantage since I know where we need to go and how much everything is. I even prepared an excel file to compare specific prices lol.

(Watch our El Nido travel video here: https://www.facebook.com/jederive/videos/212159692533270/ )

Our flight then was at 5 pm, I think, We even had time to buy food that we will bring to our accommodation. It was already dark when we got to Puerto Princesa. The van ride going to El Nido usually takes 6 hours, so we assumed that we will be there at 12mn.

I love taking sunset flights!
Touchdown PPS!
Our driver for the van transfer from Puerto Princesa to El Nido
We stayed at Blessed Inn (I'll leave their contact info below). We also availed their package that included van transfers, island hopping tours, and accommodation. We decided to avail since I found it cheaper than doing it DIY. Ate Ivy is such a gracious host. The room is really small but it had everything we need and was near to the docks too. It was raining the next morning when we woke up so I had to ask if there will still be tours since it was raining, but Ate Ivy assured me that it will still push through. 

The boats usually leave at around 8 am, so you have to be at the docks. It would also be easier for you if you have availed island hopping tours from someone so all you need to do is show up and wait for your boat. Also, keep in mind that El Nido has a standard price for all their Tours (A,B,C,D) + Environmental Fee (I'll leave those details below also) so if someone comes offering you something more expensive than that, don't take it. You'll also be glad that all Tours come with buffet style lunch. I swear those guys manning the boats can sure cook! I always feel bad wearing my two piece after eating that humongous and delicious lunch that they serve.

We did Tour A for Day 1. During my last time in Palawan,we only managed to travel Tour A also and I didn't really mind going again because I really enjoyed Small Lagoon. 

Tour A:
Small Lagoon
Big Lagoon
Secret Lagoon -we didn't go because the waves were too hard, it will be hard for the boat to dock
Shimizu Island - we didn't get to go here, I forgot why and the name of the island where we went instead. It was where we docked to eat lunch
7 Commando Beach

(Watch our El Nido travel video here: https://www.facebook.com/jederive/videos/212159692533270/ )
Kayaking in Small Lagoon
Yep, that's the real color of the water, no filter needed
Big Lagoon
It was still gloomy cos it kept on raining while we were on tour
Our partial lunch. Sorry I didn't get to take a photo of the whole spread. We were so hungry hahaha. But from this photo you could already tell how good it is!
Siesta time! loljk
In 7 Commando Beach
Climbed that rock just so we could take photos lol.

(Watch our El Nido travel video here: https://www.facebook.com/jederive/videos/212159692533270/ )


Tours usually end by 5 pm. After the tour, my friend and I decided to just walk around before going back to our accommodation. We ate dinner at this newly opened restaurant that served Italian dishes. I forgot the name sorry!

Day 2- Tour C
Helicopter Island
Secret Beach
Hidden Beach
Star Beach - I don't know why we didn't go here. We instead went to this beautiful snorkeling site near Matinloc
Matinloc Shrine

Hidden Beach
W O W

Entrance to Matinloc Shrine
You have to pay an extra P100 for this
View from the top
We had to climb these sharp and steep rocks just to get this shot!
Thats our tour guide hahaha

(Watch our El Nido travel video here: https://www.facebook.com/jederive/videos/212159692533270/ )

After this tour, we went home to shower and ate dinner at the dampa style restaurant by the docks. Just as our food was being served, it started to rain really hard. Hahaha oh well, at least it didn't rain while we were island hopping.

For Day 3, we just decided to visit Las Cabanas Beach because we were leaving El Nido after lunch and will then stay at Puerto Princesa for the night.


That's it for our short but super enjoyable stay in El Nido! Here are some info that may help you:

Blessed Inn:
Rizal Street, Brgy. Maligaya, El Nido, Palawan 5313
0915 452 6361

Tour A: P1,200
Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, 7 Commando Beach

Tour B: P1,300
Entalula Island, Pinagbuyutan Island, Snake Island, Cudugnon Cave, Cathedral Cave

Tour C: P1,400
Helicopter Island, Hidden Beach, Secret Beach, Star Beach, Matinloc Shrine

Tour D: P1,200
Bukal Island, Ipil Beach, Natnat Beach, Cadlao Lagoon, Paradise Beach


(This computation was based on the quote that Blessed Inn, El Nido Sands Inn, and Hotel Deo gave us for accommodation, their rates may have changed since then)


for 2 personsEl Nido Sands InnHotel Deo*Blessed Inn
Accommodation/night
A/C
1,3001,600800
accommodation 3d2n2,6003,2001,600
accommodation 4d3n3,9004,8002,400
Van Transfer PPS-ELN
(P500/pax)
100010001000
Van Transfer ELN-PPS
(P350/pax)
700700700
Package 1
3D2N with Tour A
RT Van Transfers
*Breakfast
n/a9,6006,000
Package 2
4D3N with Tour A & C
RT Van Transfers
*Breakfast
n/a11,0008,800
Tour A only
(P1200/pax)
2,4002,4002,400
Tour C only
(P1400/pax)
2,8002,8002,800
TOTAL 3D2N6,7007,3005,700
TOTAL 4D3N10,80011,7009,300


I hope you also enjoy this travel video that I made, I didn't get to take a lot of photos because I was taking videos lol: https://www.facebook.com/jederive/videos/212159692533270/ 

Tbh, I really want to go back and see Tours B and D this time, though I'm not really big on caves, haha! jederive

#elneedyou2016 on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe